Benefits of Membership
- Programs and learning opportunities to prepare members for career advancement and change, professional development, and personal enrichment through workshops, conferences, leadership training, and more
- Opportunities to network, serve, gain and enhance leadership skills
- Eligibility to apply for scholarships
- Access to the nationally acclaimed WAEOP News
- Annual awards recognizing:
- Excellence in Communication
- Distinguished Service Office Professional
- Administrator of the Year
- Affiliate of the Year
- Professional Standards Program (PSP)
Active membership is open to office personnel in public school districts, private schools, educational service districts, state educational offices, and institutes of higher education. Active members may vote, hold office, and participate in all activities of the association.
Annual active-member dues—$45
Associate membership is open to persons not eligible for active membership, who are interested in promoting the purposes of WAEOP. Associate members have all the privileges of active members except the right to vote and hold office.
Annual associate-member dues—$20
Retired membership is open to members who have retired and can certify active WAEOP membership for the two years preceding retirement. Retired members have all the privileges of active members except the right to hold an elected office.
Annual retired-member dues—$10
Student membership is open to high school and college students. Student members have all the privileges of active members except the right to vote and hold office.
Annual student-member dues—$15
WAEOP accepts the following forms of payment: Personal Check, School District Purchase Order and Paypal. Whichever method you choose, please be sure to submit your WAEOP Membership Form and indicate form of payment so we can match it to your membership.
•Paypal payments may be entered below
•Checks and Purchase Orders should be included with the membership form
All electronic forms of payment will include a $1.50 processing fee.
Pay Membership Fee at PayPal
Mail Membership Form to:
Arlene Ochoa, CEOE
4607 Adobe Dr.
Pasco, WA 99301-8166
For assistance with members, contact the Membership Chair at Membership@waeop.com
Join the National Association of Educational Office Professionals (NAEOP)